The Genealogy, People, and Forums sections of this website contain information on many individuals
within and associated with the Multer family. This website maintains the strictest safeguards
for the privacy of these individuals. The following guidelines are followed to ensure these
- Genealogy details for living persons are always hidden from public view. There is no access
to individual names and dates to avoid any disclosure of personal data.
- Individuals are assumed to be living unless they are confirmed otherwise.
- Genealogy and forum user accounts are granted on a select basis to individuals that have proven
they are part of the family in some way. These users must abide by the privacy
policy of this website. These accounts are permitted access to living persons
information in the hopes that it expands the knowledge of our family. They may also
participate in forum discussions.
- Upon notification that any material on this website infringes on the privacy
rights of an individual or group, I will remove the questionable material at once.
- Any errors as to the state of living persons will be corrected immediately upon
- We never share or disclose email addresses, phone numbers, or physical addresses
without specific approval from the individual. You can control profile information
shown to other family members in the forums section on your own.
- The security of this website is a critical responsibility. All servers are
carefully protected and kept up to date to avoid vulnerability to attack by unwelcome
This website attempts to maintain the highest standards with respect to the quality and
accuracy of the content contained within the People and Genealogy sections. You also must
items should be considered while using this website.
- All information is copyrighted and all rights are reserved. You may view this
information on this website, but you may not reproduce or use it in any form.
- Some of this content is copyrighted by other individuals that have given
rights for it to be displayed on this website. These rights must also be respected.
- We reserve the right to refuse accounts at our sole discretion. We also
reserve similar rights to cancel accounts for any reason.
- Users given accounts agree to abide by our policies and will not share
account information (username and password) with anyone else. You must also maintain
high standards for the passwords you choose, and their security.
- While every attempt has been made to include totally accurate information, there
may be errors and omissions. We appreciate notification of any problems with accuracy
of our content, but deny any liability caused by the use of this information.
- We also do not guarantee access to this website in anyway, though we strive
for availability at all times. Please notify us right away if you have trouble
accessing the website.
- The legal version - The site owner does not give or make any representation or
warranty (either express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability
of the contents of the website nor does the site owner accept any responsibility
arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from,
the contents of this website.